martes, 10 de abril de 2012

Tomorrow

And I want to believe you when you tell me that it'll be okay yeah I try to believe you but I don't
When you say it's gonna be it always turns to be a different way, I try to believe you
Not today
I don't know how I'll feel, tomorrow.
I don't know what to say, tomorrow it's a different day.
It's always been up to you, it's turnin' around it's up to me, I'm gonna do what I have to do, just don't, give me a little time, leave me alone a little while, maybe it's not too late.
Not today
I don't know how I'll feel, tomorrow
I don't know what to say, tomorrow it's a different day.
I'm not ready
Maybe tomorrow
I'm not ready
Maybe tomorrow
And I want to believe you when you tell me that it'll be okay 
Yeah I try to believe you
Not today
Tomorrow it may change