viernes, 13 de abril de 2012

Jennifer Aniston


On boyfriend Justin Theroux:
"He's a protector, for sure. He's just a good human being, and so funny."
On filming Wanderlust in Clarkesville, Georgia:
"All of a sudden I began decompressing. It's weird, but it felt like living a normal life; almost like having your anonymity back. Nobody bothered us and we were protected as a group. There were no paparazzi and no secret, tricky little cell phone pictures being taken. I realizes how paranoid and guarded and not trusting – walled-in – I had become. Not consciously so, but just this armor that I kind of have, protective armor. It's not for my friends or family, but for being outside in the world, always on guard."
On not wanting to be so guarded:
"I've really made a conscious effort to not wall myself up like that again. I built those walls pretty high in the past. I think you miss out on a lot of stuff when you're so protected and isolated."
On shooting her topless scene:
"There are always nerves when you shoot a scene like that. But the adrenaline takes you through it and then you have the girls come in and cover you up immediately. I got very comfortable with seeing nude people, pretty much immediately. It was bizarre to know that these were actually nudists – because there's a nudist colony in Clarkesville – and how comfortable they are being nude."
On keeping in good health:
"I think being happy and smiling and laughing a lot helps. I work out, I drink a lot of water. And yoga is still very important. I love it. If I don't do it then my spirit sort of goes."


Jennifer podría estar embarazada.
Bien por ella! I love her.