sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2011

Violet: I don't want to be Anna

Pete: What?

Violet: Your wife. Your first wife. You hated her but you stucked. I don't want you to hate me but stick anyway. I don't want to be Anna. And I know we took vows, and I know you pride yourself on sticking on your words, I know you'll stay Pete, you'll stay no matter what. But... I don't want that. That is no life, for me or for Lucas. And I know you're more comfortable sticking than being the guy who leaves, so.. I'll leave you.If you can't do it but that's really what you want. If you don't love me. If you don't love me anymore, then ask me to leave and I will. I'll do that for you. For us. And we'll figure out how to make it okay for Lucas.
I do love you, I still love you, but I don't want this for us, so think about it. Take a week, take your time, but know that I mean it. I'll let you out. I'll be the one who leaves. Okay?